According to STATSAccording to STATS
New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Rays
- The Yankees have won four of their six games against the Rays this season, including the last three meetings.
- Yankee pitchers have allowed just 102 hits when there are two strikes on a batter this season, which is the fewest in the majors. Opponents are batting .144 on two-strike counts against New York in 2017.
- Tampa Bay has gotten off to good starts in its games this season, outscoring its opponents by 14 runs (33-19) in the first inning; that +14 margin is tied with the Rangers for the best among AL clubs.
- Of Corey Dickerson's nine total home runs in 2017, five have come when he has led off an inning. Only George Springer (6) has had more such home runs in 2017.
- Opponents are batting .188 (13/69) against Luis Severino in his three road starts this season. That is the sixth-lowest opponent BA in the AL (minimum 1.54 BFP/team G).
- Erasmo Ramirez is undefeated (2-0) in his 12 appearances in 2017, only one of which has been a start (April 20 vs Det). This is his longest such streak from the start of any season in his career.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/19/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game