According to STATSAccording to STATS
Washington Nationals at Atlanta Braves
- The Nationals swept a three-game series from the Braves in Atlanta April 18-20, outscoring them 20-7 in that series.
- Washington is 14-6 (.700) this season when it scores first in a game, compared to 11-9 (.550) when its opponent scores first. The Nationals' .550 win percentage in games in which they allow the first run is third best among NL clubs in 2017.
- Matt Kemp has reached base safely (via hit, walk or HBP) in 22 straight games. This is the second-longest active streak in the majors (Mitch Haniger, Sea, 25) (minimum 1 PA in each game).
- Jayson Werth has a .481 (13/27) career batting average against R.A. Dickey. That is the both the highest career BA by any batter versus Dickey and Werth's highest career average against any pitcher (minimum 25 PA for both ranks).
- Gio Gonzalez has thrown 100 or more pitches in each of his last seven starts. This the fourth-longest active streak in the majors (streaks exclude any relief appearances). Opponents are batting .086 (3/35) with RISP versus Gonzalez, which is the lowest opponent BA in the NL (minimum 0.93 BFP/team G).
- R.A. Dickey has dropped his last four starts against the Nationals. He is averaging 14.8 pitches per inning this season, which is fourth fewest among pitchers in the NL (minimum 1 IP/team G).
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/19/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game