According to STATSAccording to STATS
Chicago White Sox at Seattle Mariners
- The White Sox were swept in a second straight road series after dropping all three at the Angels. Chicago's six-game losing streak on the road is its longest since another six-game slide from September 17-23, 2016.
- The Mariners won their fifth straight home series after shutting out the A's in Wednesday's rubber game, 4-0. Seattle's 5-1-0 series record at home is tied for second in the AL behind Baltimore at 6-0-0.
- Avisail Garcia went 3-for-5 with a double and two RBI in the loss at the Angels on Wednesday. Garcia leads the White Sox with six 3-hit games this season, tying his career-high from 2015.
- Nelson Cruz knocked in two runs in Wednesday's 4-0 win over the A's. Cruz now has 11 multi-RBI games on the season, tied with Justin Smoak for the most in the American League.
- Dylan Covey is still in search of his first win after posting an 0-3 record through his first six major league starts. Covey is the first White Sox pitcher to go winless in each of his first six MLB starts since Tom Fordham from August 19, 1997 -- August 30, 1998.
- Sam Gaviglio will make his first career start on Thursday after throwing two innings in relief in his MLB debut at the Blue Jays on May 11. Gaviglio will be the 10th different starting pitcher used by the Mariners this season, the most of any American League team.
Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 5/18/2017 thru 5/21/2017
No preview is available for this game